Thursday 12 January 2012

Minecraft - Week 3

I have found what I need to construct a compass, but I fear my ability to return here will be compromised if I leave so soon.

I have weathered my first storm in this strange land, and I am glad to know that it rains here.

I sheltered inside one of my mines, adjacent to another I found which had previously been here, and I feasted upon roasted chicken and pig meat.

I am now digging down into the depths of this land, gathering all the resources I can before beginning the long trip back home.

Equipped in iron armour, I am ready to set out, leaving guiding towers behind me to mark my way back.

After a surprisingly short amount of time, I stumble upon a previous tower, and to my chargrin I discover that it was built but a few hundred steps from the shore opposite my home.

This journey was not for naught however, as I have discovered many rich resources with which to further my time here, and the remains of a previous inhabitant.

Home now, I am happy to unload my treasures into my storage chests and retire to bed to rest away the aches of my journey, and offer up thanks for my deliverance.